Friday, March 10, 2006

1/43 Museum



Diecast Museum in Ortigas

Since I work very near Vic's house, I often visit his place. We sometimes hunt for 1/43 diecasts in Greenhills, always looking for a bargain or a reasonably priced diecast. More often than not, we always go home empty handed.
Saying that he has a lot of 1/43 diecasts could very well be an understatement. The pictures posted on dcph.org could not sum up everything on his collection. Everytime I visit him, I always find a car or two that I thought i haven't seen before. His home could very well be a museum that a car enthusiast can appreciate.

I often talk to him about diecasts, cars and websites where he orders his cars.
He has been collecting 1/43 cars for 20 years. We share the same passion for cars, but there is one thing we dont have in common. He collects only road cars and I collect racing cars. But I could say we agree on one thing, we both love 1/43.

Rating:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home