Sunday, April 09, 2006

Manila Motorshow Display




A few years ago, there are a few F1 collectors here in the Philippines. I am happy to see that a lot of people nowadays follow the sport. A lot of my friends from DCPH displayed at the motorshow. These are the displays that caught my eye:



Axn2003888 is the alias of my friend Jerome. I met Jerome even before I joined DCPH. I met him at an F1 message board in Canada. Jerome has a lot of Schumacher cars. He is also a big Michael Schumacher fan like most of the F1 fans here in the Philippines. Little did I know that he is also an Ayrton Senna fan. He displayed Senna's Mclaren championship cars during the 4 day exhibit:




Melvin is also one of those F1 collectors here. He just recently joined DCPH. I would say that he has a very impressive F1 collection. During the Motorshow, he displayed some of his Exoto cars:



Monpe, a good friend of mine, is a big Ferrari fan. He just started collecting 1/43 diecast cars and I would say that for a start, it's very impressive. He already got the Ferrari Transporters from Old cars and some old F1 cars. I hope in the future, he displays his impressive 1/18 Michael Schumacher cars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home