Sunday, April 16, 2006

Manila Motorshow April 2005




The 1st Manila International Motor Show
28-30 April 2005, World Trade Center, Metro Manila

I have been asked by Jerome, who is a long time buddy of mine, to display some of my Formula one cars at the Manila Motorshow. I was hesitant at first because I did not know if my cars would be safe or if there will be people who will look after my cars :)
Anyway, I did decide to display some of my cars. I did not know anyone from dcph then, except for a few members. No one has ever heard of me either.
To tell you honestly, I do not have a big F1 collection. I only have a few cars. A few cars that I personally like. I displayed some of my 1/43 cars. Too bad I only have one pic of my exhibit. I was so busy taking pictures of other cars then :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home